- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The early 1890s saw drastic reductions in the numbers of Morgan Dollars produced in the U.S., making many of these issues semi-key dates, especially in high grades. This Very Good 1892 Morgan is an excellent addition to any Morgan collection!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of 1,036,000.
- Coins come in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Philadelphia issues do not have a mintmark.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years and is now an admired collectible. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.