Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The 1899 Morgan Dollar has a low mintage of 330,000 coins. This semi-key date example would fit well in any circulated set of dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 330,000.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Philadelphia-minted coins do not have a mintmark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Morgan Dollars are considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage. Add one of these classic coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.