1940-1947 Walking Liberty Half-Dollar MS-64 NGC (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These 1940-1947 Walking Liberty Half Dollars are virtually mark-free. Perfect coins for a high grade type set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- U.S. Mints are either Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1940-1947 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks will be of our choosing limited to available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.