Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Approximately 7.23 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed plastic tube.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
- All coins are dated 1944 and from the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect your Silver investment by adding a cloth money bag to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 Face Value Rolls of 90% Silver Washington Quarters to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.