1875-CC Twenty Cent Piece VG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a very nice original coin with a minimal amount of contact marks. This 1875-CC Twenty Cent Piece is in Very Good condition.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Contains .1447 oz of Silver.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features an adaptation of Christian Gobrecht's Seated Liberty design; Lady Liberty is sitting holding a shield and a pole with a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse : Depicts an eagle holding an cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- Mintage of 133,290 coins.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1875-CC Twenty Cent Piece to your order today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 2, 2015
This looked like a nice little coin. APMEX graded it as a VG. It showed a very dark field and worn, but bright devices. When I received the coin, it actually looked better in-hand than in the photos. I am very pleased with the transaction and the value of the purchase. APMEX moves to the top of my list.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.