1962 Franklin Half Dollar MS-64 PCGS (FBL)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsGreat coin to update a nice set of Franklin Half Dollars.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-64 by PCGS with the Full Bell Lines designation (FBL).
- Designed by John R. Sinnock.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of Ben Franklin facing right. "LIBERTY" is above Franklin’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" below. The date is to Franklin’s right.
- Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell with the Legend above. Below is the denomination with "E Pluribus Unum" to the left of the bell. An eagle with its wings spread is to the bell’s right.
- This coin was struck in Philadelphia and does not feature a mintmark.
Protect and display your blast white 1962 Franklin Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1962 Half Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.