- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 90% Standing Liberty Quarter is in Good condition, and is an excellent example of early 20th century American coinage.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight.
- Mintage of 976,000 pieces.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1927-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.