This lightly circulated Standing Liberty quarter is a beautiful example of the type, showing full detail and fantastic eye appeal.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 7,380,000 pieces.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1918-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!