Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective Dansco Album.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Quarter to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Palmsprings , florida
Date:Jul 2, 2020
It is a nice type coin and am very happy to own it. What i like is, when you order a coin in fine condition, that is what you get with no problems.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.