Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .17875 oz Silver.
- Mintage of only 436,800 coins, the second-lowest of the series, and one of only two Washington quarter issues with a mintage that is less than a million.
- Coin will be in Fine condition, and ships in protective packaging.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
Protect and display your key-date quarter by adding a Dansco Album to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1932-D Washington Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.