1881-CC Morgan Dollar MS-64 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1881-CC Morgan Silver Dollar was minted over 100 years ago at the Carson City Mint. Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage.
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 296,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this 1881-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||CC - Carson City|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review