- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin would be a good addition to a type set.
- Contains .0775 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 485,000 pieces.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with her hair flowing out the back. Encircling Liberty are thirteen stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1835 Capped Bust Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.