Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I and is attractive to both collectors and investors. Great coin for a 20th century type set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 360,649 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this BU 1928 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:The Doctor
From:Fair Lawn, NJ
Date:Jul 14, 2014
I was starting to get dismayed with some of the recent products I had purchased from APMEX! Then this absolute beauty showed up at my doorstep! This coin has re-affirmed that APMEX does have some of the nicest pieces in the industry!
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
Date:May 1, 2012
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.