1943 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Packaged in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
- This coin was minted in 1943
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
95% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mark A
From:Jefferson County, TN
Date:Feb 20, 2018
From:Happy Valley, OR
Date:Nov 21, 2016
The 1943 50 peso is a unique coin. I got it from APMEX at a very good price! Great condition and a definite highlight to my colllection of 50 peso gold coins. APMEX does it again!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Oct 9, 2012
Impressive coin, in terms of it's design, it's weight, it's low mintage, and it's relatively good condition. Despite the negative remarks I've read regarding it's alloy-caused copper color, the gold 50 peso actually has LESS of a copper color than a Krugerrand. This coin definitely has the "wow factor"!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.