1957 Roosevelt Dime Gem Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These 90% Silver dimes have added collectible appeal due to their limited mintage and proof finish.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,247,952.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch, a torch, and an oak branch, from left to right.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Proof Silver Roosevelt Dime to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.