- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Gem Brilliant Uncirculated MS-66+ condition. PCGS assigns a plus to coins at the high end of their assigned grade, approaching the quality requirements for the next higher grade.
- Quantities of 20 or more come in a free PCGS box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mint mark.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this graded Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Dates and mint marks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:The Viking
Date:Jul 30, 2020
I like the prized Date! and S mint Mark i was sent!! The 1881 S is the most Beautiful struck in the Morgan Dollar series.. any real collector knows this, and Ta Get a 66+ PCGS Very Lucky! Very Sweet Coin. Thank's APMEX i am loving it!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.