1912-S Liberty Head V Nickel Good
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA Key Date that is honestly worn. This would fit perfectly into any average circulated set.
- Contains no precious metal content.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- The first Nickel to be struck at the San Francisco Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a crown.
- Reverse: Features a "V," the Roman numeral for "Five," encompassed by the Legend and "E Pluribus Unum."
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule from our selection to your order.
Add this 1912-S Liberty V Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.