A nice example of this variety. It is raw so you can display it in an album.
- Popular 3-Legged variety.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Obverse: Features the profile of a Native American.
- Reverse: Depicts an American bison, known as Black Diamond, standing on a raised mound.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1937-D 3-legged Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!