1873-1878 Trade Dollar VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA great addition to any VF grade type set.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- Coins will come in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and Silver content. Add this VF Trade Dollar to your cart today!
Dates of our choice determined by stock at hand.
70% of reviewers recommend this product
Love this coin! Received an 1876 in even better condition than I expected.
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
The only negative issue I have with this particular 1877 trade dollar is that the date (1877) is extremely difficult to read unless you angle the coin on its side to create a "shadowing" effect to facilitate reading the date. My question is; is this a common problem with U.S. Trade dollars? If so I'd like to know because otherwise I'd expect this not to be the case with a coin rated "very fine." All other aspects of this coin are positive. Thanks for the great delivery service!!
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Date Difficult To Read
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.