Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's MS-64+ condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your historic Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This well struck and fully lustrous coin, minted during what is defined as the 'Renaissance of American Coinage', is a favorite of collectors around the world. Add this certified Gold Double Eagle to your shopping cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.