The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar in the world for its iconic design of Liberty and Silver content. This product shows a bald eagle and Lady Liberty.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint carry an 'O' mintmark on the reverse below the wreath.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1886-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!