|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .4838 oz Gold.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-60 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
Dates, mintmarks and grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 13, 2018
these MS 60 gold eagles are a real value and being certified by a major company you are getting a genuine coin at a low premium over spot. I will keep buying them from APMEX great service and always keep you informed on purchase.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition