Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith one of the highest mintages of the early-date 50 Pesos, this 1927-dated coin offers an opportunity to acquire a near-gem certified example for a relatively low premium over the coin's considerable Gold content.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Only 15 coins graded finer at NGC, as of October 2016.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
Protect and display your Gold 50 Pesos coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.