1974-S Eisenhower Silver Dollar MS-68 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Eisenhower Dollar, aka the Ike Dollar, was the first dollar minted after the Peace Dollar that was intended for circulation. This coin contains 40% Silver.
- Contains 0.3161 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a striking profile of President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with the legend of “LIBERTY” above his head.
- Reverse: Reflects the design of the Apollo XI’s insignia. Depicted is an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with an olive branch firmly grasped in his talons with a small planet earth turned so that North America can be seen.
- This issue features an "S" mintmark as it was struck in San Francisco.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollar by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Preserve a part of American History by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this MS-68 1974-S Silver Eisenhower Dollar in your cart today!
The Ike Dollar commemorates the great accomplishments of General/President Dwight D. Eisenhower and the success of the Apollo XI moon landing mission.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
A truly amazing gem. Blazing white surfaces virtually mark free
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.