Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1882-CC Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-66 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,133,000.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Carson City mint feature the "CC" mintmark.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1882-CC Morgan Dollar graded MS-66 by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.