$20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle MS-63 PCGS (Pre-1900)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Own a piece of Americana with these 19th century $20 Gold Liberty Double Eagles, each coin is over 100 years old.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, Carson City, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this Pre-1900 dated $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
87% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 17, 2015
Liberty double eagles are beautiful coins. I have decided to focus on higher mint states in favor of rare mintage. In Apmex "pre 1900" category, based on mintage and (NGC PCGS) values, one should clearly expect to receive a coin dated between 1895 & 1899. I rec'd 1895 (P), she's a gorgeous solid MS63, and priced very right. I am delighted with this coin!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
Date:Feb 11, 2015
first coin received was an 1897 with a big scratch on the reverse, spent a bit of money to mail back with insurance. the exchange was good and hassle-free. Replacement is an 1899 - in good condition, but after the mailing back of the 1897 - and recieving an even more common coin, the "good deal" wasn't so great. IT is exactly as decribed -- but I probably wont be relying on chance in the future.
- Mint Condition
- Common (higher mintage)
- Hard to Sell
Merchant response: Thanks for your honest feedback. We appreciate your business. Just know that if you have issues with this purchase or others in the future you can always call us at 800-375-9006.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.