1918 Lincoln Illinois Centennial Half Dollar MS-65 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin was designed to honor the centennial of Illinois' admission into the Union.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Daniel Chester French with a mintage of 100,058 coins.
- Obverse: Designed by George T. Morgan depicting a right facing bust of the 16th President of the United States and native of Illinois, Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Designed by John R. Sinnock featuring the Illinois State Seal.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your 1918 Lincoln Illinois Centennial Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This commemorative coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.