- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains a nominal .7859 oz of pure Silver.
- Coins packaged in protective packaging.
- Each coin will feature multiple merchant stamps called Chopmarks.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico, featuring an eagle atop a cactus, clenching a snake in its mouth.
- Reverse: A radiant Phrygian cap, bearing the legend "Libertad." Legend containing denomination, mint mark, date, assayer initials, and purity.
- Purity is denominated in the archaic system prevalent before the rise of metric units. As seen on this coin, "10 Ds., 20Gs" refers to 10 dineros, 20 granos, or .9028 fine.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the most recognized coins in history. Add this Mexican 8 reales to your cart today!
Dates will vary, ranging from 1823-1897. Mint marks vary, but will be one of the various Mexican mints.
40% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.