- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7859 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be in protective packaging, and will be dates of our choosing.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD." Denomination, mint, date, assayer mark, and Silver content (as "10 Ds. 20 Gs.") below.
- Produced at various mints throughout Mexico from 1864-1895.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic 8 Reales are a great way to appreciate the long, illustrious history of Mexican numismatics, and serve as a great entry to the extensive world of foreign Silver coinage. Add one, or several, to your cart today!
Dates of our choice may or may not vary determined by stock at hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.