1879-CC Morgan Dollar BU (GSA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Brilliant Uncirculated (MS-60 to MS-63) GSA Dollar. Only 4,123 were put in GSA holders and sold to collectors!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in protective plastic packaging.
- The 1879-CC has a mintage of 756,000 coins.
- Only 0.54 percent of the mintage ended up in GSA holders.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Protect your investment by adding the Carson City GSA Holder to your order.
Coins do not come with the original box and COA. This is limited to supplies on hand. This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this GSA 1879-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.