- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mint mark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1927 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:avid collector
From:skamania county, wa.
Date:Dec 30, 2014
I am fairly new to purchasing from apmex. But to date every purchase has been excellent. Apmex grades appropriately and you do get exactly what you pay for as graded by certified or non certified apmex independent grades uncertified. I have and am happy with all my orders from apmex. I would recommend APMEX to any one looking for investments , rare coins or retirement investments for their ira.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.