1884-CC Morgan Dollar MS-65 NGC (GSA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 1884-CC has a mintage of 1,136,000 coins. Only 962,000 were put in GSA holders. Many of the dollars from the GSA Hoard have been cracked out of their original GSA holders.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Comes in the original GSA holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint’s “CC” mintmark.
Protect your investment by adding the Carson City GSA Holder to your order.
Coins may or may not come with the original box and COA. This is limited to supplies on hand. This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this GSA 1884-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.