1838 $2.50 Gold Classic Head AU-55 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Almost Unc - 55
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Classic Head Liberty coin is a wonderful deal. It displays great detail and wonderful luster. A must have for any true collector of the series.
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold.
- This coin has a mintage of 47,030.
- Population of 59 coins at this grade level with 116 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by William Kneass and minted from 1834-1839.
- Obverse: Classic Head Liberty with Liberty coronet.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "2 1/2 D." Below.
Protect your $2 1/2 Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Almost Uncirculated-55 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $2 1/2 Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Almost Unc - 55|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.