The Sesquicentennial 50¢ and $2.50 were struck to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the signing the Declaration of Independence.
- Designed by John Sinnock.
- A nice AU specimen with very light cleaning mentioned for accuracy only.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty holding a torch in her right hand and an unfurled scroll in her left.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Independence Hall in Philadelphia, PA.
- One of only two different $2.50 Gold coins in the classic commemorative series.
Handle your Gold commemorative coin with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
Commemorate at piece of American history by adding this 1926 Gold $2.50 America Sesquicentennial commemorative coin to your order today!