1897 Netherlands Gold 10 Guilders BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 1897 Gold 10 guilders coin is the only readily available date of this type, giving it high collectible value. Also, the Brilliant Uncirculated rating of these coins means they are in ideal condition. Listed in Krause as KM#118.
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the young Queen Wilhelmina with long hair.
- Reverse: Crowned Royal arms of Holland with date and denomination.
- Minted at Dutch Royal Mint in Utrecht.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding the ideal capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .1947 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a short-lived design, this Dutch 10 Guilders coin is popular with world Gold coin collectors. Add this hard to find Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.