- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,241,000.
- This issue comes in Fine condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the San Francisco mint feature an 'S' mint mark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1903-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 5, 2020
When it comes to Morgan Silver Dollars it has been my experience that APMEX exceeds all other sources for the quality of this item. Most of the time the ultimate condition of these coins actually exceeds what APMEX labels them. When I received this coin, it was my delight once again to see that the condition is easily VF 20 as opposed to the "Fine" condition it was advertised as. Very, very good company and they are top notch in all other aspects as well. Good Job, Bravo.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.