1900-O Barber Half Dollar Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis nice, problem-free coin is a fantastic example for a circulated set!
- Mintage of 2,744,000 pieces.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicting Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Featuring an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your Barber Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.