1900-O Barber Half Dollar Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This nice, problem-free coin is a fantastic example for a circulated set!
- Mintage of 2,744,000 pieces.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicting Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Featuring an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect your Barber Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.