Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 88% Copper and 12% Nickel.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1861 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 26, 2015
I'm mostly a bullion bug but thought it would be interesting to own a coin that Lincoln may have used and US civil war soldiers certainly did. Condition was advertised as good, and that's about what it is, maybe a little better. If you're looking for a curio, this is a good one.
- U S Issue Coin
- Us Issue Coin
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.