Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects this coin's condition.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design, flanked by the year of Mexican Independence (1821) and the date of issue (1921).
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- 1921 was the first year of issue of the 50 Peso, as well as the centennial of Mexico's independence from Spain in 1821.
Protect and display your Gold 50 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1921 Mexican Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Mexico City (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.