- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.600 oz of Silver.
- Individual coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Dei Gratia Regina.
- Reverse: Depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint issued the first Silver dollar in 1935 to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of King George V. Add this impressive collector's piece to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 27, 2015
1956 AU was another coin that I needed for my collection. This particular coin has a bit of tarnish mixed with a bit of amber toning which made this coin a bit more attractive. A Good Example of an AU grade - a bit of wear on all the high points but a First Nations symbol appears very crisp and clear on the front end of the canoe. That emblem usually wears out quickly or receives heavy damage while a coin is in circulation.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.