- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Add this Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 2, 2021
The Indian Head Cent was exactly as advertised. In fact the quality was above expectations. The packaging with the description of the coin makes it easy to locate in my inventory. I have no issues with the coin or the ease of ordering the coin.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.