1896-O Barber Half Dollar Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
This 90% Silver 1896 New Orleans Barber Half Dollar is in Fine condition. This is a slightly better date and is a nice problem free example.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
- Mintage of 924,000 pieces.
Handle your Barber Half Dollar with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
This early piece of American coinage will add to any collection. Add this 1896-O Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.