Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Great first year of issue coin. This variety does not have the designer's initials on the reverse.
- Semi-key date to the series.
- Housed in protective packaging.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears, the denomination and the designer's initials at the bottom.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1909-S Lincoln Cent to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 27, 2016
1909 was an interesting year for pennies. An overlap with the 1909 Indian Head Penny & the wheat's. Varieties. 1909, 1909 S, 1909 VDB, 1909 S VDB. I'm pleased to have a 1909 S in the series. Have all, except for the VDB S penny.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.