- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .5787 oz of Gold.
- Coin is packaged in protective packaging.
- Prooflike condition enhances the design elements.
- Issued by the Central American Republic in 1970.
- Obverse: Features a mountain range below a radiant sun surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: A tree representing growth with value and a motto in Spanish.
Protect and display your Gold 50 Pesos in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This one year type coin from the Central American Republic is a great collector coin for the World Gold enthusiast. Add this Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause Unusual World Coins as X#1.
Note: These Proof coins may exhibit light handling marks.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.