Only $1,895.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin is the key to the date series with the mintage for coins from the Denver mint at just 264,000. These coins were struck from 1916 to 1945, and have been a national treasure to collectors of U.S. coinage.
- Contains .0715 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse : Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
- Displays "D" mint mark for the Denver mint
Handle your Silver investments with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1916-D Mercury Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.