- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,552,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty draped in the American flag and walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of laurel branches.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with his wings spread out ready to take flight while perched on a rock with an olive branch in its right talon.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1919-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.