- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate while holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse : Depicts an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your Standing Liberty Quarter in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.