1921 Pilgrim Tercentenary Commemorative Half Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
To commemorate the landing of the Pilgrims at Plymouth, Massachusetts, in 1629 Congress authorized a special half dollar on May 12, 1920.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Cyrus Dallin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Mayflower and Pilgrim Governor William Bradford carrying his Bible. The year 1921 is in the field.
- Reverse: Features a design of the Mayflower, the ship that went off course and landed the pilgrims at Plymouth Rock.
Protect and display your Pilgrim Commemorative by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This gorgeous commemorative Silver coin will look great in your collection. Add this 1921 Pilgrim Tercentenary Silver Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.