Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
A nice problem free type coin to this very short lived series. 1868 Two Cent Piece in Extremely Fine condition.
- Struck in .950 Copper, .050 Tin and Zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Graded as being in Extremely Fine condition.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a classic American Shield surrounded by a wreath.
- Reverse: Features the word and numeral "2 CENTS" inside of a wreath.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin is a perfect coin to add to an average circulated set of early type. Add this 1868 Two Cent Piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.