- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The last issue of Large Size U.S Notes in the One Dollar denomination.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Very Good condition with lots of honest wear.
- Speelman/White signature combo—Friedberg #40.
- Face: Head of President George Washington between Red Treasury Seal at left and the denomination at the right also in red lettering.
- Back: Legend with a large number "1" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
Add this 1923 $1.00 Legal Tender issue to your cart today!
Although these red seals have the same basic design as the 1923 Silver Certificates, they are much less common. These notes are popular among collectors being the last of this type in Large Size. Notes at this level of preservation make this type affordable for the beginning currency collector.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.